Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cards for a Cause - Thank you!

Hello Friends , 
I  recently contributed these cards to the group "Cards for a Cause" as a part of Diwali celebrations  a card drive initiative by Neha Gala & Tejal for the INDIAN SOLDIERS. 




Glad to be associated with this group and sending out cards for Diwali this year again !




 Here's a assorted lot for the soldiers to send out to their dear ones 


If you are a card maker and would like to contribute for a cause by sending a card, "Cards for a Cause" FB group would be a good place to start!

I enjoyed making it :) Hope you like it...
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Its always gr8 to be part of a cause and when its Indian Army its always a little closer to my hear....beautiful bunch of cards I am sure it will brighten up tired eyes of anyone who receives. lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you liked my creations ! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...