Friday, October 28, 2016

7 types of Birthday Cards for Girls

Hello friends ,
This month has been exciting and more of explorations !!


All those who follow my blog have always heard about my endless list of To do or make !! So finally I decided to venture out and try my hands on creating these than just adding them to my Pinterest board .

I have explored 7 different types of Birthday cards all girly and cute !

Each card has a post and tutorial please do click on each for more details 











I loved decorating the cards !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such lovely cards!! Love each of them & love the different folds! Thank you for sharing the tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...