Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Diwali Cards

Hello Friends ,

Diwali (or Deepavali, the "festival of lights") is an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn (northern hemisphere) or spring (southern hemisphere) every year. Diwali is one of the largest and brightest festivals in India, it is the festival of lights and celebration. 


What happens when the recycler in me beats the crafter in me ! 


I have used old wedding invitations I dint feel like throwing away and convereted them into lovely Diwali cards ! What say ?


I have used 6x6 card stocks and decorated it with pattern papers and adhered the ganesha and embossed elements from the wedding invites




Spread the festive spirit among your friends, family, acquaintances, colleagues and loved ones with our warm and heartfelt handmade cards

Playing along 
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes

a5edc-10458596_1104454976245318_6418379980473700792_n

I hope you all liked my cards, Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Regards!
Sharada Dilip




14 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful !! I too made some diwali cards today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards...after seeing your's card, am also planning to do few...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !! all excited to see what you create !

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
    2. Hi again! Thank u so much for playing with us at ATSM this week! :)

      Delete
    3. Thats soo cool ! thanks for dropping in !

      Delete
  4. Lovely idea and cards.. Thank you for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !! all excited to see what you create !

      Delete
  5. Wow! Such a cool idea! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and such a great way to reuse! Love the yellow and burnt orange colors. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...