Thursday, September 1, 2016

Crazy Birds - Tim Holtz

Hello friends,


Today, I am sharing few cards made using Tim Holtz - Bird Crazy stamps. It is an adorable, quirky set of images and I have used it earlier here too 




I totally had fun using Distress inks to colour these birds




I hope you all liked my cards, Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. 
I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!
Playing along 
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Regards!
Sharada Dilip



Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Oh How i love these birds!! they are super cute!! Love the CAS cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Crazy Birds cards love them.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...