Friday, September 2, 2016

Teachers day cards

Hello Friends 

Our teachers are always very special. They make learning a wonderful experience for us. But it is not often that we thank these wonderful people who help in building that foundation on which our dreams and desires stand. On Teacher day, reach out to all those splendid people with our cards and tell them how important they are to you and to the society.


September 5, the birthday of Independent India's second President, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (1888-1975), is celebrated as Teacher's Day in India since 1962. Radhakrishnan believed that teachers should be the best minds in the country.

 My son geared up to make some lovely Cards & Gifts for the teachers , 
Here are a few Teachers day ideas  and Cards we did all these years !


Tag card with wrmk 1-2-3 punch board  
The amazing paper stack is from DCWV , For this card I have incorporated many school elements


Mason jar card with Wrmk 1-2-3 punch board 


Bow tie card with wrmk 1-2-3 punch board

Playing along 

Simon Says: Anything Goes


These three cards churned out well using wrmk 1-2-3 punch board , these are extra projects that I found out to be made from this punch board ! I totally loved how I could make maximum use of  wrmk 1-2-3 punch board



Finally this card was made using Sizzix owl die and I loved the way my son was wanting to use the googly eyes on it !


This is made using primary colours red, yellow, green and blue to fit in  with for challenge #408.  





It's Teachers' Day ! Express your indebtedness and show your deep respect for your teachers. 


I hope you all liked my cards, Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Regards!
Sharada Dilip


Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...