Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mini album for Sisters

Hello friends 
Sharing a new creation , Mini album for sisters 

SIZE of the album is 6"x 6"



Because there is one thing stronger than magic: sisterhood.




Mini album holding 10 pictures and journal spaces, with the happy pictures of your yesterday & your heart out in every word you write on it. This will be your modern scrapbook of love.


Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,

My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.



To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful album!! Great details! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Album Sharada ! loved the use of pattern papers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...