Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Masculine Creations on my Table

Hello friends , 
I have been a sucker when it comes to masculine creations and finally I made s few creations that I was happy with the results



A masculine mini album , A lovely Surprise On his Birthday with the happy pictures of  yesterday & heart out in every word you write on it. A perfect way to  Express your love for him with A Mini Album, isnt this a great idea ?




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip

5 comments:

  1. lovely creation and great use of papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot neha for dropping down and commenting ! means a lot to me !

      Delete
  2. Super gorgeous ....love the motor cylce one!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine projects Sharada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...