Monday, August 1, 2016

Friendship day Cards

Hello Friends ,
Its August already , It's Friendship Day on 7th August ,
The perfect day to reach out to all your friends and Tell them how much they mean to you...



I have been busy making some awesome stuffs for my friends and I got to know one of my blogger friend is in town ! She is none other than +Shruti Dandekar  the face behind 13woodhouseroad , famous quilter known her since my quilting days , been in touch and following her work since 5 years now but met her for the first time yesterday !


I had colored this lovely design for the 30 days color challenge with kathyrac 



Turned this creation into a card 


I totally loved the way it turned out perfect for a quilter I must say !!

I have been making cards on friendship and you can see them all here 

I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.



Regards!
Sharada Dilip



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...