Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Flip Stand Album on Birthday Theme


Hello friends , 
It is CELEBRATION time as Itsy Bitsy turns 9 ,
With so much celebrations going on I decided to make something cheerful 


Flip Stand Album on Birthday Theme , a creation using Birthday Wishes 12x12 inch Stack Pack along with We R Memory keepers  Dies And Stamps Happy set 


The Birthday Wishes collection is one of those collections that just makes me happy! I love the colors, the theme, and I have found it to be perfect for everything from creating scrapbook pages to birthday party decor. Today, I’m sharing a project that was inspired by one of the pieces of patterned paper in the Birthday Wishes collection called Party Day.

Head over to the Itsy Bitsy Blog to know how I made it :)


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cheerful album! Moving to Itsy Bitsy to view details :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. WOW How beautifully you have showcased the die- stamp set...I had eyed it big time when I visited the shop!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. coming from you sonia means a lot to me :) glad to hear that !

      Delete
  3. This looks awesome! LOVE the fun colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...