Followers

Monday, August 8, 2016

Farewell Cards wishing Good bye and Good luck

Hello Friends,

                     

Here's a card I made on my Hubby's request for one of his colleague's farewell, 

A farewell thank you note saying goodbye and good luck







I have used  'Remember' stamp set from Clearly Besotted 


Wishing a Principal Good bye and good luck on her retirement again I have used  'Remember' stamp set from Clearly Besotted 

Looks like this ones my current favourite stamp set :)
Playing along 



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flower stamp and lovely colours.Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. A beautiful floral Poppy creation, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. A beautiful Poppy card. Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Good Luck!

    Emma (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. these are both fabulous and i love how you fit in all the sentiments! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  6. Sharada, that is a sweet and thoughtful card for a Priciple who is retiring. The sentiment and flowers are beautiful.
    Thank You for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More - Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...