Friday, August 5, 2016

Card with magic window

Hello Friends ,
I have something new I learnt and explored in card making to share today!



I rarely make interactive cards but these days I am hooked on to making some easy peasy and Interactive ones ! Here is a Magic window card I tried , many call it peek a boo cards or magic shutter card 


I saw Dr Sonia's creation and totally was mesmerised , the tutorial is so easy so decided I should give it a try !
I totally love the way it turned out ....

 as it opens 



I have added a picture in the center !

This makes it a lovely Romantic card too 





2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...