Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2016

3 Tier Hanging Photo Frames

Hello friends ,

“You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.”



I have made a 3 Tier Hanging Photo Frames for my Family

Here is the 3 set frame without pictures and added decor 


I have decoupaged the pattern paper to the chipboard frame that measures 7x5 


Then layered it with chipboard elements and photo mats 


Further decorated with roses and stickers




Here I have used brick wall stencil and textured layers


on this frame I have distressed with the script stencil 


added the glitter roses and craft stickers 



This is the complete look of the frame 







 
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation! Love the combination of pattern papers and all other details! Flowers are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...