Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Rakhi cards 2016

Hello Friends 
Rakhi is a sacred thread of protection embellished with the love and affection of a sister for her brother. This day is also known as Raksha Bandhan and celebrated on the full moon day of the Hindu month of Shravana in India. It falls on 18th august this year.



Rakhi Cards

Raksha Bandhan means celebrating the unique bond between a brother and a sister... It's also a day to gorge on mithai and have lots of fun!

 Rakhi Cards

 Rakhi Cards

 Rakhi Cards

 Make this Raksha Bandhan a fun... with our handmade ‪#‎rakhi‬'s & ‪#‎cards‬ at ‪#‎HappyMomentzz‬  And remember that we are shipping anywhere in India !!

 Rakhi Cards with Triple Flip-its Card from sizzix 

 Rakhi Cards

Rakhi Cards



We make more effort to pack our precious handmade, we believe our labour of love work should be definitely be wrapped in a personalized way so that we make your heart move smile emoticon...So, if you picking a gift from us for your dear one...then do share your personal message ...we will add that too..


My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.




To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I liked this website sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it Rakhi , Raksha Bandhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...