Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Itsy Bitsy Stamp Review

I was all excited receiving an happy mail from  Itsy Bitsy ! 
I found these 2 stamp sets in them as samples for review , Totally a wow feeling !



**warning - A picture heavy Post !!

First look very impressive , 
Totally love the packaging and the soothing colors with the lovely owl on it .... 


The clear stamps from Itsy bitsy have always been of great quality and now they have come up with awesome new designs !!

Butteries and sentiments a deadly combinations and I couldn't stop at one... 


For this card I have stamped the butterflies  directly on the card stock and colored them to my hearts content ! I have added sentiments and sequins to give a glitter look

The sentiments pack is soo wonderfully designed to cater all the needs !


Here I have stamped colored and fussy cut these butterflies 


I just love the fact that its one stamp set has 6 varieties of butterflies and totally awesome 



For this card I have splashes of watercolors as background and stamped the butterflies directly !


2 stamp sets and lots more to be explored !! 

I would love to hear from you as which ones you like the most !!

Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cards...love this butterfly stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
  2. Loving those butterflies both stamps and on yours cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...