Thursday, July 7, 2016

Inspiration Keep Moving On

Hello Friends,
I have been blogging for last 6 years now , It all started on this day when I had my first post and It was Quilts I was fascinated about :) then I moved on to paper quilling ! My blog was QUILTS AND QUILLS and further as I launched HappyMomentzz my paper crafting Brand and everything I have done , gone through is all documented here :)

Sharing a simple creation I made for my work table 


I have worked on a chipboard waste from the photo frames I make !
I have covered it up with white chart paper and layered a piece of scrap pattern paper . 
The cycle chipbaord cut out is something I really like so added in an basket and ribbon roses to make it a little more fancier and match the sentiment !
There days brush lettering and calligraphy is catching up crazily ! Tried my skills here and have done free style to add the sentiments ! 
Further I have added faux stitching to give the whole creation a border look 

Placed it on a easel plate holder and it now is an inspiration for me to keep going !



Decorating my Home studio is something I am doing these days ! 
 I feel like my studio is like a constant project - never done. What about you? 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. Lovely creation Sharada and beautiful quote! Love how you have displayed your amazing art pieces in your studio! It gives immense happiness to see our handmade creations around us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sentiment & a lovely creation that's apt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...