Hello Friends ,
Today I am sharing a Creation using Floral stamps at Itsy Bitsy , I totally love the quality of the stamps Itsy Bitsy makes.
These stamps are Clear acrylic stamps and you would need a Clear Acrylic Block for using these stamps.
Here I shall show you step by step pictorial on how to make these Lovely tags
1. First I have run my White card stock through an embossing folder using my Sizzix Big Shot.
2. Cut the card-stocks in sizes 4"x 4" and colored the textured card stock unevenly with artist water colors till I was satisfied with the outcome
3. Leaving the card stock to dry I went ahead to Stamping
4. The sentiments Live Love Laugh are a part of the single Rubber stamp which I have stamped on a white card stock using Black Ink , further cut them into 3 parts !
Please see that you use a stamp cleaner to clean your stamps as soon as use them , as they tend to stain
5. Here I have used the clear stamp set floral of my choice and coloured them with artist water colours
6. Its time for fussy cutting and having a great Craft scissors does the job easy.
7. I layered the fussy cut and coloured stamps along with the stamped Live sentiment onto the embossed card and included the resin embellishment frame accordingly
8. Stamped the flowers over the corners for the border look and punched a hole and tied it up with a Bakers Twine .
9. For the tag with Love sentiment , I used the chipboard frame to decorate and added an sizzix flower to adhere the sentiment , and punched a hole and tied it up with a Bakers Twine .
10. For the Laugh tag , Stamped the flowers over the corners for the border look and punched a hole and tied it up with a Bakers Twine .
All the tags put together...
Materials used to make the Tags
This is all for today…. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.
Another project and some of its best Stamping creations are here in my previous Itsy Bitsy tutorial.
Have a crafty day!