Followers

Friday, July 22, 2016

Chipboard Embellishments on Handmade Photo Frame for Kids

Hello Friends ,
I have 2 lovely creations to share today !


I love making Photo frames and you can see my countless creations here : Handmade Photoframes ...
Here is the link to how to make a DIY Handmade Photoframe. Thanks to Sonia for this tutorial that Im all over recycling !!

I have decorated  these using DCWV Nana's Kids Chipboard Shapes & Alphabets



Love the way they turned out 

My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 

To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards!
Sharada Dilip 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...