Mixed Media creation with stencils

Hello friends ,
Today I am sharing 3 creative canvas with Mixed media , love the way they have turned out !

Do drop in at Stencil Frenzy  on the PABD blog for more details on my creations 



Playing with texture paste , stencils and spray inks hasn't been more fun than this !


The sentiments blend in soo well with the creations 


Totally fun playing along the mess 





Supplies used :

  

You can find all the details here.
Hope you like it and also looking forward for your crafty take on our challenge this month.

will love to see what you create 

Happy Crafting!





Regards



Sharada Dilip


Comments

  1. Woww!! These are really pretty!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards... love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awww ! Thanks soo much gal for dropping in and commenting at my blog 😊

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts