Monday, June 6, 2016

Baby Journey 12 Months Documented



Hello Friends 

Today I am sharing a creation with an adorable set released this month BABY'S JOURNEY at Peek-a-Boo Designs 


I totally love this set and Since you all know my love for designing Baby Books 








Designed keeping  in mind all the lovely scrapbooks and cards that we make for the adorable newborn babies, this set gives you a simple way to add a charm to those pages but keeps everything looking clean and cute..

















Hope you like it and also looking forward for your crafty take on our challenge this month.

You can find all the details here.

Playing along 


will love to see what you create 

Happy Crafting!





Regards



Sharada Dilip






2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharada ! Your baby album is super cute. Enjoyed reading all the sentiments a lot.
    Just a little request, since this month's challenge at Lulupu is baby-themed with Stars, could you please clearly mention where you have added the stars so that your entry doesn't get disqualified, since I'm not able to find any. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Happy Thursday!
    Fantasic creation. .

    --Kraftgali

    Enter our giveaway at
    https://www.facebook.com/kraftgali/photos/a.922124647905695.1073741828.919063814878445/981490241969135/?type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...