Recycled Tape roll trinket box

Hello Friends ,

I am here to share a Trinket box made to keep nick knacks ! 


This is a makeover given to the old CD's and empty Tape Roll !

  
For this project I recycled an used up adhesive tape roll to make the center most part of the Trinket box and the base and top are the Old CD's 


I have decoupaged the CD's with Paper and distressed them to give the grunge look .




The Tape roll is covered on both ends with pattern paper and base is fixed with an circle cut out from old invitation card.




The top of the Trinket box is decorated with fabric laces and  Fabric Flowers !

This is all for today…. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip




Comments

  1. Fabulous work sharda dilip acharya simply loved it
    Anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. These are some cool keepsakes! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts