Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pocket Letter Page

Hello Friends 

Pocket letter page with Mother's Day Theme 


What Are Pocket Letters ?
 Pocket Letters are  a new way to send letters to your new or existing pen pals. Basically, you fill all the pockets of a 9 Pocket Trading Card Protector and send the whole page to someone who wants to swap with you. This can be a one-time exchange or you can keep exchanging Pocket Letters indefinitely. 
You fill the pockets with anything you like (stickers, tea bags, a note, washi tape samples, pictures, etc.) A short note or letter is included and tucked into one of the pockets. Then the Pocket Letter is folded up and sent in a  envelope.

Challenge ICRCSUM01


Pocket letter pieces as I designed them one by One , 

I choose to go with 12x12 layout size  , 
Layered the base Canvas  with cards adhered double sided tapes to give the 3D effect 
something I love doing these days .


The first pocket and the third  is decorated with Kaiser-craft rub on Mothers day theme sentiments






I have used pattern papers , die cut elements, tags  and loads of mothers day theme stickers 


 They fit perfectly in a binder!



I cant stop at one now making many more :) Join the fun with this challenge !!

This is all for today…. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. Sharada, this is just stunning! Love this pocket letter LO, With such cute pic with your mother:) Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  2. Beautiful piece of art..love it..a perfect gift for mom..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout! Great for your mom! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...