Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peek-A-Boo Challenge 6


Hello Friends 

I am here with an Scrapbooking layout with elemental inspirations 

I have created this layout bringing out the meaning of Life is a Journey , 
an adventure we are going together 


I have used a Polka dotted  patterned paper from DCWV and designed my layout in such a way that they look like snap cards 


I have unevenly sprayed Lindys spray stardust all over the pattern paper for the dusty look , 

From the left ,  on  pattern paper I have stamped the camera and the arrows using our latest release



Added Die cut "sweet" and sequins all over



2nd mini card has a jute circle die cut element layered over are the tags closed with brads , twine and a wooden clothes pin 

Aren't the luggage's on the tag super cute 



 The Third snap card is a note of all months in the year , reminding each day is a Journey...
a Lovely adventure !!



On the right , I have put  together scalloped mini circles and tags with twine , wooden clothes pin, Twine and die cut heart adhered with Tim holtz washi tape and wooden embellishment.


On the second Card , I have layered stamped tags saying explore , discover and sticker "Together " with buttons and star sequins


Lastly the card is assembled with camera stamped and fussy cut coloured with water colour pens . Here you see sequins and washi tapes again


The layout brings a lot of meaning to this  selfie picture !!

About The Challenge


All our 5 DTs have completely different themes and elements in their projects.. You need to be inspired by any one of the projects and use any THREE (3) element from any one of their projects and make your entry for the challenge!!


I had awesome fun creating this  hope to have inspired you to choose the elements and play along with us at the challenge 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a style to use this awesome travel stamp set! Embellished so beautifully, well designed, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. This is so good..love this travel layout..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Great challenge! Laved the gorgeous layout!! :)Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...