Followers

Friday, May 6, 2016

Celebrating 5 years of HappyMomentzz Part 2

Dear friends 


All excited to share that my Brand HappyMomentzz completes 5 years of Online presence this May and I am Celebrating by sharing this Happiness with you all..... 

 I shall be Hosting 4 Lovely Crafters each Friday on the blog , please drop in some love on the Blog and be a part of my celebrations 

Today We have very well known Craft personality to share a lovely inspiration with you all .... None other than Tanvi Shah 

Over to Tanvi now 




Congratulations to HappyMomentz!
Thank you Sharada for inviting me join the 5th anniversary celebrations of HappyMomentzz.

ABOUT ME -
Though I’m a PhD. in Microbiology by profession, I’m a paper crafter by passion. Mind you, the research I did in labs is nothing close to what I’m doing now.

My story is the metamorphosis of a paper hoarder into a paper crafter! The colours, pattern & textures of paper always fascinated me. Paper & exclusive stationery constantly caught my attention. I loved playing with paints and paper and was avidly collecting different tools and media. A couple of years ago when I quit work I started exploring ways to use these to keep myself busy & came across crafting blogs & was surprised at the number of paper crafting bloggers even in my city. After much prompting from friends and family I decided to enter the wonderful world of blogging. That paved the path to serious crafting and blogging!





Sharing a decoupaged metal planter with you all today. The process is rather simple, I wanted to add some texture & metallic effect to the tin planter, to coordinate with the pattern paper I chose to decoupage. Loved the resulting vintage look!





Thanks Tanvi! 

5 prizes worth rs 1000/- each to be won 

Our fabulous sponsors Itsy- Bitsy !! 



To be a part of this giveaway all you need to 

do is ....


1. Like the page HappyMomentzz By Sharada Dilip as well share the Page on your timeline ( settings should be on public mode )

2. Follow me on Pinterest -https://in.pinterest.com/sharadadilip/



Share and invite your friends as much as you can . The more you invite and share your chances of winning this giveaway will be more . 

5 Contestants who follows all the rules and share maximum posts and invite maximum friends to our page will be the winner. 

Please comment On 

Celebrating 5 years of HappyMomentzz 

after all the steps are done !!
Good Luck
Sharada Dilip 

20 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous textures on a metal planter, love the colors and flutters by! Thanks for sharing Tanvi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  2. I loved the bronze texture ,goes beautifully with the pp and entire vintage look !! Wonderful transformation .Happy to see you featured here Tanvi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  3. Wooow i have been always a huge fan of ur work tanvi.. love the vintage look and textures ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  4. Love the vintage look.glad to know about u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of my celebrations !

      Delete
  5. Wow..loved the bronze textures n vintage look :) Glad to see Tanvi here to Celebrate your happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of my celebrations !

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of my celebrations !

      Delete
  7. It's beautiful Tanvi! Wow you are a PhD in Microbiology, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  8. Two of my fav B'lore crafters on this page! Why won't I be happy?! Congrats again Sharada- I am your follower everywhere! ;)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah!! feels awesome knowing that suchi !!Thank you for being a part of my celebrations !

      Delete
  9. This is soooooo pretty! Amazing textures.
    - Khushboo Gandhi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of my celebrations !

      Delete
  10. Beautifully decoupaged Planter ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of my celebrations !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...