All excited to share that my Brand HappyMomentzz completes 5 years of Online presence this May and I am Celebrating by sharing this Happiness with you all.....
Today on my blog we have very well known Craft personality sharing a Tutorial inspiration with you all
Over to Juhi now
I’m Juhi, I’m absolutely delighted to be a part of Happy Momentzz 5th Anniversary celebrations! Though I have been crafting in some form or the other since I was a child, I started making cards in 2009. My initial cards were layered, embellished ones with little or no stamping. I discovered stamping a couple of years ago and there’s been no looking back since then. My style is largely CAS with bright and happy colors. I love to learn and explore new stamping techniques with water coloring being my favorite right now.
You can find my work here:
I’m sharing a...you guessed it….CAS watercolor card with you today!
Here’s how I made it.
Steps to make the card
- Starting with 4.25”x5.5” of Ranger pre-cut watercolor paper, stamp the larger solid flower with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink randomly over approximately one third of the panel.
- Go over the stamped flowers with a wet brush before the ink dries up. Go beyond the border of the stamp, move the color around and soften the edges.
- Using Picked Rasberry Distress Ink stamp the larger detailed flower stamp over the larger flowers and immediately go over them with a wet brush.
- Now randomly stamp the leaves with Crushed Olive Distress Ink and soften the edges with a wet brush.
- Stamp over some leaves with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and with Crushed Olive Distress Ink over some leaves. This will create the illusion of depth and overlapping leaves.
- Using Spun Sugar Distress Ink stamp the smaller solid flower in the empty spaces. Stamp the smaller detailed flower in Mustard Seed Distress Ink randomly
- Go over the entire stamped piece with a wet brush to soften the edges and move the colors to create a watercolor look.
- Stamp the large butterfly from the set with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink and blend the colors with a wet brush. Once dry, stamp the butterfly again. I added another stamped and fussy cut butterfly over this one to add some dimension to my card
- Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Onyx black ink
- Finish the card by die-cutting the panel and mounting on white cardstock base with double sided foam tape and adding some clear sequins.
I hope you like my watercolor masterpiece…..with the right stamps anyone can watercolor like a pro!
Thanks Juhi for all the love and support !
To be a part of this giveaway all you need to do is ....
1. Like the page HappyMomentzz By Sharada Dilip as well share the Page on your timeline ( settings should be on public mode )
2. Follow me on Pinterest -https://in.pinterest.com/sharadadilip/
3. Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/sharadaacharya/
4. Blogger - http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/
Share and invite your friends as much as you can . The more you invite and share your chances of winning this giveaway will be more .
5 Contestants who follows all the rules and share maximum posts and invite maximum friends to our page will be the winner.
Please comment On
after all the steps are done !!