Waterfall Folio - Vintage theme

Hello friends
Those of you who know me, know I LOVE making albums. I've made plenty of them but in till date, I'm looking forward to new ways to help you showcase those pictures.  

Folios are the answer. I wanted to make a Waterfall Folio & it was in my to do list from many years.!!!! 

Finally I made it



Waterfall Folio - Vintage theme




Finally I made it too happy with my creation !! what say??

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards

Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. It's awesome Sharada, I love the idea of a waterfall folio album! and it looks great too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. wow looks so pretty ...such a different one from your ususual cheerful colors but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. Hi.. this is simply beautiful... how to get in touch with you? I need a couple of scrapbooks made. But i need them soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. please mail me on sharadadilip@gmail.com!
      regards

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts