Thursday, April 7, 2016

Love cards for the Love Birds

Hello Friends ,
After a long time I got a request to make  simple love cards !!
 I totally love to keep clean, classy cardmaking style....

Here's what I created 


I have put together a  totally CAS card  with Black card stock, 
punched  hearts in various shades of red and pink
  I have added pollens to make them string like tingy and
 hand written sentiments to complete a Happily Ever After Card 

My second creation is a pin creation from pinterest 

My version 


 On a blue cardstock measuring 6x6 I have added a die cut heart from my stash 
I have stamped a hello from jellibean stamp set - Clear Stamp Jellibean Word Bubbles
Hand written "look inside" with a Golden ink pen



Inside I have stamped bold sentiments from Peek-a-boo designs Stamp set 
Die cut heart is attached to a bakers twine 


I love the way its turned out !!

Playing along 



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!


Regards



Sharada Dilip




2 comments:

  1. Such fun cards Sharada! Thanks so much for playing along with Paru's Card Making challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...