Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

Inspirational Journal Tags

Hello Friends,

I love adding motivational phrases to my Journal.

Inspirational Journal Tags


 I basically surround myself with motivational quotes to ward off the blues
Here are mini Tags made







Here I have dry embossed the card stocks with embossing folders 
water washed colors with water color crayons and added distress inks 
randomly stamped to created the effect
3 D decoupaged the stamped elements which I have again colored with watercolor crayons and fussy hand cut 




Love the way they turned out .......Hoping to make many more interesting stuffs.

Playing along 

Challenge #60

Inspired by Mood board


For this Creation I have taken inspiration from the mood board in form of color, texture and shapes





Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip






8 comments:

  1. These are wonderful ! Not only the words but the colors are also very cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous tags Sharada! The backgrounds look absolutely beautiful, gorgeous texture and colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. amazing, love the bright colors. Especially love the yellow one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! These are wonderful tags Sharada! I loved the dry embossed background and the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...