Thursday, April 28, 2016

ICR Swoppers - WATERFALL PHOTO FOLIO

Hello Friends ,
Recently I participate in SWOP Circle at Indian Craft Room. The Swops are back on ICR:) and this was my first time participating.  Totally different… create assigned project, once the project is ready, send a sneak peek and you get an email with the name and address of person you need to send your creation and then wait for you to get one from someone.😀
Easy, fun, exciting because you do not know who is sending you their project and how it looks, also how is the receiver of your project going to like the project😀 Phew… It was truly a fun experience. You can find the APRIL SWOP HERE. Check out the Swop Project and also the creations in the comments section under the discussion post.
 April Swop was inspired by My Sisters Scrappers Waterfall Folio Album
So what did I receive? An absolutely cute and personalized album from Gayathri 



Now What I sent 


Read more about this exciting creation Here


Was complete fun to make the album and receive one. While this Swop is done… the MAY SWOP has already been announced… so if you want to participate, sign up and join in the fun!
This is all for today…. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...