Handmade scrapbook- Love Album

Hello Friends 

I am totally happy to share a new creation of mine here , it was on my mind in my list for long but finally when a dear friend approached me asking to weave a story for her I couldnt resisit but make one for her 

Handmade scrapbook- Love Album


I had this opportunity to create a birthday album to be gifted by my friend to her husband  the album is 8x8 size with fun bright colors :)

Recount your memories from the day you met , your journey of falling in love , wedding to anniversaries in this short, yet extremely special book. An ideal gift for milestone wedding anniversaries.








I loved learning new binding :) 



I am Loving telling stories through picture books called "Scrapbooks" 

You have a story to tell ?? 
We can make a story book for you ! All about love and togetherness...yet extremely special book. Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks !

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

Comments

Popular Posts