Friday, April 1, 2016

Elemental Inspiration - ICRCSPR02

Hello friends 
Im all excited to Host a coasteride challenge at ICR 


Today we at here with a brand new challenge Elemental Inspiration - ICRCSPR02


All you have to do is pick three elements (if you choose to use the colour palette it counts as one element) which inspire you and use them on your card.



TWIST - only CARDS

Starts from April 1 - April 28

I am totally inspired by the colours in the room , the chalk board wall and especially the lovely princess castle on the shelf




I decided to make a 3 fold baby girl card with the princess theme !  

The the chalk board wall backgroung,  princess castle with a bling and the colourful sentiment  saying "enjoy life" is the perfect inspiration from the picture 



Inside you can see I have added few more elements that caught my attention :)

Totally loved what I created and Hope to have inspired you all, get crafting and hope to see you soon with your awesome creations!

Linking this to

Simonsaysstamp - Wednesday challenge - Anything goes

WordArtWednesday - Anything goes 

Paru's card making challenge


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip











4 comments:

  1. Love this fun theme and ur take, Sharada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. what a fun card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Sharada! Thanks so much for stopping by to play Paru's Card Making Challenges.
    Please tag this card with #PCMCHALLENGES on fb and instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...