Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

Elemental Inspiration 2

Hello Friends 

Im all excited to Host a Coasteride Challenge at ICR

Today we at here with a brand new inspiration for 
 Elemental Inspiration - ICRCSPR02


I have used paint brushes , paints scribbles , red heart , window, writing on the wall and the black board wall as my elemental inspiration !


On the black card stock I have made bottle cap stains with acrylic paint and added in the brush !

Stamped hand script and tore them un-evenly and added it as a base 
Further added the window to the card , a  heart and there goes a sentiment on the top to complete the card !


Totally out of my journal page creation 



Totally loved what I created and Hope to have inspired you all, get crafting and 

hope to see you soon with your awesome creations!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip







4 comments:

  1. very simple but totally attractive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. That's such a cool take on the inspiration pic :) loved the striking red on black <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...