Friday, March 25, 2016

Recycled CD tag

Hello Friends,
One more beauty on my table today !!

Drop in at  Peek-a-Boo Designs Blog  to know how I made it step by step ....



I went ahead to make a  Recycled CD tag along with Nysaa Today



Nysaa gets the much needed attention !


To complete the tag I used " Be Good Mini Stamp Set "  and stamped on a princess theme post it note and added it to the back of the Cd Tag


Finally added the flowers and ribbon to go with the theme ! 


I love the way its turned out !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards

Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...