Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Recycled CD Luggage Tag

Hello Friends,
Today I'm here to inspire you with my creation for the March challenge at ICR 

ICRCSPR01 - 2nd round of DT inspiration



The second round of inspiration for this month CoasteRide "Anything Goes with flowers Challenge + NO cards TWIST!"



I have recycled Old CD's into lovely Bag tags for my Nieces as they go on their First International Trip !!


 The girls are celebrating their birthday along so I decided to go with the birthday theme for the luggage tags !


Firstly I used the pattern papers to cover up the CD's on both the ends and started decorating them with Prima flowers and brads in the front  and added the birthday theme sentiments and stickers on the back !




Second CD wanted to try something different so went ahead with decorating it with stamped images. Colored it with watercolors pens and 3D decoupaging stamped flower images and layered them ! 
Made my own embellishments here and love the look !


I have used DCWV Once upon a time chipboard pink alphabet elements for their names .



I created this with inspiration from Dr Sonia's recycled creation and 3d Decoupaging Linking it for her Give away !

3 D Decoupage Tutorial and Tips




Totally loved what I created and Hope to have inspired you all,  get crafting and hope to see you soon with your awesome creations!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip




2 comments:

  1. Oh such a fabulous project and Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...