Friday, March 4, 2016

Journaling with Nysaa at Peek-a-tut

Hello Friends !

I am sharing my ART Journal pages with a pictorial today at Peek-a-boo Designs Blog,
A Brand new month, and Peek-A-Boo has launched it's very own site!!! 
Checkout their newly launched site http://thepeekaboodesigns.com
Checkout their march release!!! This release is such a pretty and versatile one!!


Look what I made here


Now isn't that tempting!!! Hop over to the PAB Designs blog to checkout the complete project!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. It beautiful sharada☺☺love the colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  2. This is awesome, love the bright cheerful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  3. Lovely bright & cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...