Flower Power -recycled cardboard Mixed media wall art

Hello Friends,
Today I'm here to share my new creation for Indian Craft Room 



Here is the new coaster Ride theme for March
"Anything Goes with flowers Challenge +
 NO cards TWIST!"



ANYTHING goes with Flowers.
Create any 3D project, journal page, Layout, mixed media project etc but no cards.


I have a recycled cardboard Mixed media wall art to share 



I have used a piece of cardboard from the craft packaging parcels I receive . 
Firstly I sprayed Lindys Moon mist sprays to give it lovely shades of colours !! 
second layers of colours were achieved with soft pastels blues .
Finally used stencils and texture paste to give the back ground complete look



Once the background dried and I was happy with the shades achieved I layered it with chipboard frame colored it with golden distress paint and added butterfly to go along ! The chipboard frame holds an sentiment inside and art sticker outside !

I further embellished it with flowers and love die cuts and gold bling hearts !


It was super fun playing this challenge hope to see you join us have fun !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. Beautiful piece of art..love the bright colors..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super fun playing this challenge hope to see you join us have fun !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts