Followers

Friday, March 18, 2016

Double Twisted Easel Card

Hello friends , 
I am here today to share few of my creations I haven't blogged about !

Double Twisted Easel Card


I made this long ago for the craft meet by following the step by step tutorial from Dr. Sonia - 

Double Twisted Easel Card Instructions


Supplies used - 
A 4 sized Card stock 
DCWV All Dressed Up Pattern Paper 
DIE CUTS from Papermania Ultimate Die-Cut & Paper Pack - Lucy Cromwell 
Black beads 


I have made the flowers using Tim Holtz tattered flowers and it was fun making Handmade Flowers. These flowers act as the stoppers to help the easel to stand.




The position of your stoppers depends on at what angle you want your easels to stand.
I positioned my stoppers symmetrically at an angle .



This is the way card goes flat into the cover  


Do tell me how you like my first easel card!

I love the way its turned out !!

Playing along 

Celebrating 5 Million Page views


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. I love the double twisted easel design Sharada and so sweet of you to make it following my tutorial
    Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for all the love that you shower at my blog its a pay back time !! Thanks again

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...