Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Celebration of Colors Blog Hop


Hello Friends


Holi is around the corner and we at ICR made it special with a Bloghop touch!!

Hope you will play along to have fun :)







Theme : Celebration of colors 

Use more than 2 colors other than neutrals (white/black/kraft)

Twist:  Sparkle/Shine  (should be obviously visible)
Use sequins, Glitter balls, Glitter embossing, Glitter flakes, Glitter glue, Glitter foam, Glitter tapes.


I have used Peek a boo designs stamps and created the splashes in 3 different colours for the background on the 6x6 white cardstock . 

I have added the chipboard Fairy from Itsy Bitsy.

The tag is stamped with once again Pixie dust stamp from Peek a boo Designs ! 

I have added glitters and heart sequences to go with the challenge !! 




All in all created a fun card for the occasion of Holi !

Here is a tag I created along on the same theme have a look at it to know how I created it !

Holi crafts with my toddler



AND HERE WE ARE ROLLING UP THE ORDER FOR THE BLOG HOP.....



                        Sharada (You are here )

And we hope you are all excited as we are, about this hop! 

Happy Hopping !!
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. Very colorful creation for the blog hop Sharada.... & d feminine feel is all adding to the beauty of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. such a colorful card & i loved the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. We are having a Holi Link party & a fun giveaway on my blog - http://artsycraftsymom.com/diy-holi-gift-tags/ and would love for you to join us. Even if you don't want to participate in the giveaway, feel free to link up and I'd love to send some traffic your way.
    Love,
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. It was fun playing along !

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !! Its awesome to have you play along !!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !! Its awesome to have you play along !!

      Delete
  8. Fantastic card and the tag. Love those vibrant and bright colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !! Its awesome to have you play along !!

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous dear, so pretty n colorful :) that fairy is awesome, love all that glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !! Its awesome to have you play along !!

      Delete
  10. What fun. I love how you have used the stamps. Thank you for linking to our Holi Giveaway. The winner has been chosen by random draw and is announced in the post - http://artsycraftsymom.com/diy-holi-gift-tags/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog !!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...