Thursday, March 3, 2016

Cards ,Crafts ,Kids Projects: Celebrating 5 Million Page views

Hello Friends ,



Today I am here to share some happiness , my Blogger friend and guide is having a celebration on her blog as she crosses 5 million page view !!

She is a very well known personality in the bloggers land and when I just came in here
Dr. Sonia s.v inspired me & Tutorials from her projects have me filled a year of creations !

My first creation with Sonia's Tutorial !

Flower Pot Card 



Handmade photo frame

tutorials from Dr.Sonia



Frame your memories!!


Thanks a lot Dr. Sonia , I learnt frame making from the "QUEEN OF FRAMES"  itself & fascinated by her work of reusing these days I am into making the most of waste & things around me:)!

Do drop in and participate in the link party 



Dear friends Thank you so much for dropping by! Excited to share that recently this blog crossed 5 million page view



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. WOW I am indeed flattered...you made a blog post just for my celebration!! Big hugs girl!!
    Thank you so much once again for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...