Be Good Creations @Peek-a-Boo Designs Stamps



Hello Friends , 


I have recycled crafts for the day at Peek-a-Boo Designs Blog
I have made desktop organizers using the cardboard packaging boxes and given them a makeover ! 


These lovely sentiment stamps are the perfect choice for such famine creations and I couldn't resist but use them as highlights of the creation !

Now the Reveal time 

Journey from a Gillette Packaging box to a  famine creation

Drop in at  Peek-a-Boo Designs Blog to know how it happened !!


Currently I am using these as my stamp holders :)

what say !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards
Sharada Dilip

Regards



Sharada Dilip


Comments

  1. Whoa! You never know what beauty is gonna be seen after recycling! this is beautiful! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dear things turn out to be really great when put in right use !! Thanks for dropping in suvhi fun to have you over !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts