Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

15 Creative Reuse and Recycle Ideas

Hello friends 
Creative reuse and recycle ideas turn ordinary objects into interesting and functional room decor. I have tried to find clever ways to reuse and recycle old, broken or useless items into new, functional and original home decorations.
Sharing a few of the ideas I have tried and tested and there are more 

Click on each heading to take you to know more on how I made it !!

1. 


I have converted more than 100's of carton bags into gift bags !














Gift boxes made from simple Gift wrapping paper and ribbon



3. 

Storage for kids stuffs is something we worry about, here are the simple makeovers to make it attractive



4. Price  Tags recycled  

Bought new stuffs , price tags are quite sturdy and love able to make bookmarks and tags !!



Girls want their hair clips and bands organised here are a few ways to do it!



Old invitations converted to frames to hold on the pictures 


7. 

Recycled - Shabby Chic Alarm Clock


A decorative peice from the tape duct roll waste 


8. 

Recycled Mini Note book Tutorial


Want to organise papers and use them to make your to do lists and here's how you can do it !


9. 

Crayon Canvas Art

Crayons waste you are confused with , use them to decorate your home with canvas wall art with crayon melting technique




10. 

Flower Power -recycled cardboard Mixed media wall art


waste cardboard from packaging give it a make over and decorate your home 


11. 

Glass Bottle Lamps


Bottle make a lovely home decor and lighting too 



12. 

Heart To Heart

Cake bottom goes a waste , its sturdy enough to make a mixed media creation 


13. 

Mixed Media Altered Baby Memory Box


want to store your kids first stuffs and see how a sturdy box is converted to a memory box


14 Coffee Stained Mini Journal


want a coffee book made with coffee see it here 




Chocolate box gets a makeover and becomes a storage box ! how lovely!!


Hope to have inspire you all !

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip


14 comments:

  1. Lovely recycling ideas...thanks for sharing sharada...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. WOW Sharada...such a lovely compilation!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Sharada I am having a celebration on my blog...please do participate.Here is the link : 5 Million Pageviews Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Congratulations to you Sonia and wishing you many more !! You are the first person to leave a comment on my blog & I remember the feeling it gives me even today! surely will link up my creations made with ur tutorials !!
      Congrats once again !!

      Delete
  4. Oh my my .. I was in awe seeing all the beauties you made .. Great Job Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  5. That's quite some creativity there, Sharada! You've come a long way since we last spoke on crafting! Great going! Keep them coming'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  6. Love your upcycling ideas my friend! These are lovely projects. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  7. lovely creations.Thanks for such wonderful posts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...