Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentines day - sending Hugs


Hello Friends\
Today I'm back with my creation for challenge 3 at the Peek-a-boo designs 
Its a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge




 I have created a 6X4 sized card with faux stitching border using Its plaid time stamps , 
done the Background with stamping the Peonies love stamps, 
Center sentiment with Bold Hugs n Love stamps  and finished it off with splash of gold and  a Bakers twine in red !


I had fun creating Hope to have you guys join the fun 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...