Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches Bath fun layout

Hello Friends , 


Today I am here to share a Layout I have created using  Stuck?! Sketches feb sketch



I have used up my scraps to put together this lovely layout !


 I have created the layout with my son having fun in the bath tub and here you can clearly see my love for papers and stickers ! I have kept in mind his favorite colors coordinate with the picture 


I love the way its turned out !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

12 comments:

  1. Loved the use of various pattern papers ,adds to the playfulness !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Great page love the vibrant colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches, Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. We can litterally see the fun and the happy in this layout ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  5. This is so bright & fun! Love the cute photo too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  6. Great take on the sketch! I love the mix of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...