Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Shadow Background Technique with Chrysanthemum

Hello Friends ,








Im in love with the shadow technique these days and trying all my possibilities here .


Today I decided to use Chrysanthemum stamps from Peek-a-boo designs to create a background on my Kraft card .I have stamped it with Memento Potter clay ink to go with the Kraft color and it stands perfect for the shadow technique !







Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Very subtle background but very impressive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...