Sunday, February 7, 2016

Scrap your Scraps


Hello Friends 


I am Scrap-Booker and I hoard every bits and pieces of pattern papers I use. I can't let go even smallest of scrap. Another thing I hoard is die cut negatives. 
I always feel there are so many possibilities

Here's how I put together few of my lovelies that I have been hoarding to best use , as I'm playing along February Challenge


This month's challenge is Valentine themed card or tag using scrap. 


I have made a 6x4 card for valentines day with the sticker back end as the back ground Pattern , layered it with smaller pieces of card stock scraps and layered it with tit bits from the punched border waste and die cuts ! 

Finally added a lovely heart and sticker to go along as I make card candies with my scraps !


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Sharda!!! The little envelope is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for playing along at Paru's Card Making Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...