Pictorial with Peonies Love stamp

Hello Friends, 

Im at the Peek-a-Boo blog today 
This month's launch has some really nice stamps, I decided to create a card using this cool stamp set called Peonies Love . 

It has both solid and outlined images and I thought it has a lot of depth and interest. 

Check out the pictorial at the HERE




And since the main image is really bold and pretty, I wanted to keep the sentiments pretty simple. The look for simple and clean sentiment can also help the center piece to get a full attention.




I hope you liked my cards and do play along with the FEB months challenge- Tic-Tac-toe!!


Read all about the challenge here

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip



Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Sharada! Love the subtle stamping in the background and how you mixed the solid stamping with the outline stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts