Mandala design with watercolours Tic-tac-toe @ICR


Hello Friends 


At ICR Coaster ride this month, our DT Gopi has a new twist for the new challenge 



I chose to go Horizontal (Middle Line ) - 
watercolors+ Love sentiment + button/flower



I have hand drawn the mandalas and colored them with watercolor brush pens. 
Stamped sentiment from Peek-a-boo stamp "Black board Love " stamps on a water colored scrap piece  and finally added  flower shaped wooden love button to complete the card !!



It was exciting to create these designs !
Hope to see you join us and have fun along.... 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip


Comments

  1. Pretty card with the mandala design! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. Your hand-drawn mandalas are stunning.... they are perfect. Beautifully coloured too, Sharada.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Awesome doodling Sharada, love the way you colored them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts