Monday, February 15, 2016

Mandala Card with Die cut and a Bling @ICR Inspiration 2


Hi Friends!
Today at ICR, our Hostess, Gopi has come up with Tic Tac Toe, a fun challenge, Coaster ride this month of course with a twist :) 


And we have come with Second set of inspirations!



Coming to my Card For Inspiration 2

I have chosen Vertical (first row ) - Bling/sparkle + watercolor + die cut 


I have hand drawn the mandalas in 2 parts colored the center with water colors added die cuts and bling !


It was super fun playing this challenge hope to see you join us have fun !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. WOW Sharada you actually drew that!!! Hats off to your talent and creativity..a stylish card indeed!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...