Thursday, February 11, 2016

Have a Nice day



Hello Friends ,


I am here today to share a card I made with retrosketches #201,



I started to put together the card as per the sketch 


Papers are from DCWV


Second layer is from the sticker background (re-purposed)


The decoupage center is from Papermania Ultimate Die-Cut & Paper Pack - Lucy Cromwell 




I have put it together with 3D decoupaging technique , When layering you can layer bang on top or stagger it just a little bit for the layering to be clearly visible! I just love how 3 D decoupage though time consuming can create such a dimensional look to an otherwise flat image!

Finally bound it with Bakers Twine and Button





I love the way its turned out !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards
Sharada Dilip










2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty Sharada, love the soft image set against the bold background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...