Friday, February 5, 2016

Garden Layout with ICR Story Scrappers

Hello Friends 

 Today Im back with challenge that we kicked off on Indian Craft Room– A scrapbook challenge series for the year 2016!



Twist being that stamped image or stamped sentiment is a MUST!


Here is my creation 




I started with layering the layouts with pattern paers and tags and I totally had fun working with this layout using loads of stickers and stamps!



I have added an quote at the top and stamped at the bottom of my 12x12 layout page 


This was one fun creation hope to have you all join us at ICR SS02


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...