Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Card with Peek-a-Boo's Lotus Stamp

Hello Friends,


I am glad to see Indian stamps companies coming out with lovely stamps these day and affordable one too !


I have created the back ground with the background stamp Quilted Love .

I have stamped a couple of blooms from Lotus Delight on white card stock, fussy-cut them and adhered to project.

Stamped the sent on a die cut tag and added the fabric tape along !

I love the way its turned out !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card dear..love those lotus flowers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Oh this awesome! Love the background, and the lotuses look fun, beautifully colors. Thanks for following my blog, I am happy to follow you back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...